A Little More About Me

 

Hi, my name is A'Daesyah Foster, and this is a little more about me, more than what I posted on my website. I feel like I want everyone to get to know me, then that little information about me. As you may know my name is A'Daesyah Foster, and I am the owner and creator of Uniques Travels. I am 20 years old born in a small town named Americus GA. I was born May 24, and I have 2 younger brothers. I graduated from Americus Sumter High School in 2020. I am also currently in college, which is Albany Technical College, taking up Early Childhood Education. My favorite colors are Blue and Purple.

Now I know my picture is not very clear up above, that because I only have one picture on my computer. If you would like to see more of me my Instagram is @niqueasss. 

Now let's start with the Why, How, When. 

Why did I want to start my own Traveling Business? 
I wanted to start my own business because I love traveling, I love nature, I love planning Vacations. I am obsessed with nature itself. My whole phone consists of nature, sunsets, clouds, trees, and even tik tok videos of nature. Me having the thought of planning other people vacation is so fun. 

When did I want to become a Travel Agent? 
One night in 2020 I was watching tik tok, and seeing so many people traveling, I wanted to do the same thing. I actually looked up on google, 'careers that travel'. So many things popped up I didn't know if I was interested in any of them. My first pick was Flight Attendant, but I didn't want to do the training, and no being home on holidays. So, I saw Travel Agent and did more research, and I was in love. I wanted to start finding a company right away, but I had to make choices. I had no job, and it was the pandemic, and everything was close, so nobody was really traveling. So, I had no choice but to wait. Around April of 2021, I got a job and started going to virtual college. And later on, I had got another job as a substitute teacher. Next year comes around and last of May, I quit my first job. The kids were out of school, so I was just taking in my summer break. Around June 3rd, I have gotten into a car accident. I flipped 3 times, and came out bruise on my knee, neck and shoulder. I thank God because it could have been worser. I couldn't go nowhere for the past week, and I had no car so I still couldn't go anywhere. So, I made the decision instead of doing nothing at home, why not become a Travel Agent. It was the perfect time. I made the best decision for me and nobody else. I had put so many people first, I forgot about me. It made me realize who my friends were and open my eyes a little more. I had people tell me it was gone fail, but I still don't want to give up.

How did I come up with the Unique's Travels?
My middle name is Des'Niquea, and instead of the 'Des' I used I replaced it with a 'U' because I want it to be one of a kind. I know it's more travel business that use Unique Travels, but I want mines to stand out and have its own creative, positive, and different space for me and my customers. I have colors that represents my business which is Brown, Pink, White, and Black. Brown is strength and reliability, Pink represents inner peace, and kindness, White represents purity, and innocence, and Black represents power and elegance. 

Have I ever traveled anywhere out the United States?
No, I have not, I want to be able too. I have traveled to many cities before in my state, and I have traveled out of my state which was South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, Washington Dc, New Jersey, New Orleans, New York, Maryland, Florida, Alabama, Tennessee. My dream places to go are Japan, Maldives, Philippines, California, and Bora Bora. 

Anything else about me?
I love writing ant typing as you can tell. It's my getaway mentally and physically out of this world. I also have written two books on Wattpad (She_All_That_) I wrote them in 2018. They are doing very good, I am also currently writing another book which is "Take Your Chance with Me", which is not out yet. These books talk about empowerment for women. To anyone that has insecurity with their body, dreams and aspiration in life. To encourage you to never give up on anything. I want this to be a lesson, to love the body you're in, to keep chasing your dream no matter what problem comes in your way.  I also love to help people, encourage people to do better, I hate bullies. My favorite animals are Pandas, Butterfly, Whales, and Peacocks. I love spending family time. 

Now I am glad, that you know a little more about me. I will just say this if you need anyone to talk to just know I am a great listener! Anything that you are going through I am willing to be there for you to listen. I am not the person to judge. If you need encouragement, and I will give you just that.

My Information is below!
Instagram: @niqueasss and @Uniquetravels
Email: uniquestravelss@gmail.com
Facebook: Uniques Travels
My Linktree: linktr.ee/adaesyah




Comments